Indexation of Journal
RISC – SCIENCEINDEX. Supported by eLIBRARY.
SCIENCE INDEX is an informational conception based on research type, compiled on the basis of data from the Russian Science Citation Index (RISC).
This system recommends a lot of additional services to assist authors, publishing companies and others during the writing. SCIENCEINDEX helps to realize holistic analytical and statistical studies ofvivacity of scientist’s publications and similar communities. Finally it lets to get the most truthful and precise evaluation of the results of science work of every scientist or group of scientists.
The main aim of SCIENCE INDEX is the most holistic collection of all scientific works of Russia and its affable assessment on the principle of quotes design. Publications of 3500 of local scientific journals that always get renewed in RICS and texts if foreign analogues are taken into account too. Monographs, patent articles, dissertation and reports are registered too.
The fundamental quality of the SCIENCE INDEX is a permanent involvement of creators of scientific works, organizations and teams of journals in controlling and specification of data in database of RISC.
This method solves few problems. First it helps to recognize the author or team of authors of an article. Then it increases chances of adding of new works in RICS data. SCIENCE INDEX is indicated in three parameters, aimed at different categories of readers. 2011 saw the launch of SCIENCE INDEX *[Author], which is intended for authors of texts. The next year there was released SCIENCE INDEX * [Organization]section which authorize the organizations. SCIENCE INDEX * [Publisher] parameter was launched in 2013 and aimed at the journal audience.
Web of Science.
Supported by ThomsonReuters
Web of Science – is world-famous collection of scientific texts on the basis of citations from ThomsonReuters
Organization (previously the service had the name of Institute of Scientific Information aka ISI). Web of Science makes searches of articles from more than twelve thousand magazine titles and more than fifty thousand presentations at conferences on different subjects such as natural, social, liberal and art sciences real.WebofScienceis more than fifty million publications and about eight million citations. This service helps to get the most appropriate information on important requests. Web of Science is not just a search engine. This service restores the connection in the form of links with selected publications with the help of texts, which dismantled for quotes and using thematic connections between the works. All this is prescribed byfamous scientists who devote much time to this case.
You can find it using WebofScience:
- articles and speeches from conferences with the highest request for quotation;
- significant results in similar areas of science;
- choise of possible collaborators with high citation rates;
- to make searches, creating of publications and bibliographies general.
Supported by Elsevier.
SciVerse Scopus is the largest and most famous system of collection of essaysin the entire world. This fixes some twenty thousand titles of scientific journal publications that produce 5000 publishing organizations from around the world. Every day Scopus database processes the text of the first editions of works. It helps in the search for scientific texts and provides the user with reference to the set of previously published essays of a large number of works. The essence of works and its main advantage is the recognition of twenty thousand names.
- more than eighteen and a half of thousands journals with reviews.
- 400 items ofTradePublications;
- 340 series of books (that are still published);
- approximately five millions of presentations at conferences non included in journals.
Scopus provides new tools designed to parse and visual presentation of scientific materials.
Advantages in comparison with other databases:
- The system has the highest mark on the importance and extensiveness of collected data among all the databases in the world;
- The database includes comprehensive information on local companies, coffee publications and authors, the printing on their pages;
- It already has methods for monitoring the effectiveness analysis to help assess the compilers work, their organization or the whole field of publishing.
- No restrictions, but indexing and the ability to read a lecture before going to press;
- Simple and convenient appearance;
- The ability to see the sorting results available selection options and assembly results by name publications, the authors and compilers, companies in one click (including a number in scientific collections, sites dedicated to science, patent works);
- The display of all possible kinds of design magazine publication, names and initials of the drafters of publishers.
Supported by GoogleInc..
Google Scholar is a Quick Start search base which allows users to search for publications and texts of all sorts of items in the full context. The project was launched in November 2004.
Google Scholar Index is a collection of huge amounts of reviews of magazines publishing world. All publications are easy to access.
GoogleAcademyhelpstofindscientificworks.Duringtheworkwithinquiry you can search in a variety of subjects and using similar authors. You can take in the previous review of the texts of theses, etc. All of these publications came out of the publishers of scientific type, printed organizations of professionals, universities duplicated in print shops. Google Scholar helps users to find a job which is maximally close to background information in the large flow of scientific journals.
What does Google Scholardo:
- scanningofallpossiblevariantsfroma particular page;
- searchingofarticlestexts, essay notes and bibliographic indexes.
- searching of work in the integral version of the book depository or theInternet;
- clarification of all the features of the main documents in the studied area.
Supported by GoogleInc..
GetCITED is a scientific type system of abstracts which holds a statements about papers and selected quotes. The database includes both the publication of journal, sections of books, dissertationresearches etc.
The main objective of such a system is a wide access to all kinds of scientific sources for users. Today GetCITED more than three million of original texts made by three hundreds of thousands of authors all around the world.
GetCITEDhelps to distribute and to negotiate research works among knowledgeable people. The database performs many tasks, but it is based on only2 layers: a set of data and discussion “conference”. Such kind of structure makesGetCITEDdifferent fromother indexes citation index that allows the author to decide the fate of the publications. During the commenting on the forum visitors can register references to scientific texts in the data system.
Principles of work: the input from any PC connected to internet.
The task of such a web database links is to provide the components required in the Internet space of scientists and the world community in the field of scientific discoveries. They help authors to:
- to connect a variety of beginning of the of information publications such books sections, patent developments and make personal application in the system using a scientist profile;
- to keep the conversation and exchange the scientific information;
- to explore the web infrastructure to structure scientific and analytical works;
- to be informed about vacancies in science field;
- to give multiparametric system of evaluation of works that shows the scientific capabilities, sophisticated indexes, administrative and teaching tendencies.
It’s easy to become part of a system and to start research work in a mode of continuous access. You can also find a collaborator with specific knowledge and approach to get the basic tools to start writing the work.
Global Impact Factor (GIF) It involves sorting of scientific journals in quantitative and qualitative toolkit to determine the position and evaluation of publications and future development. Such a reason raises scientific potential of the journal. Evaluation occurs on the basis of factors such as the review on the basis of originality, scientific nature, technical editing, persistence and overall editorial contribution.
AsianEducationIndex indexing of scientific publications and professional prescribing guidelines for the highest level of the index at the magazine.
The objectives of the Asian education index:
- the increase in the chances for the research categories such as students and researchers to be reliably apprised;
- cleanliness and explicitness at the time of viewing of lists;
- creation of a free powerful information resource for all scientists;
- creation of dissimilar union with samples of world indices;
- estimation of works that have expert point of view;
setting up the indexing rules of the XXI century.
Morethan 70 million of scientists use SlideShare to obtain the necessary information from expert in particular field.
The system was found at 2006 to simplify information exchange. At 2012 itbecamethepartofLinkedin. Today this base in one of the most visited websites in the world with 18 million of downloads and 40 content categories.